The attorneys at Ayers, Smithdeal & Bettis, P.C., are extremely experienced and well versed in negotiation, mediation and litigation. We will craft a strategy around your primary objectives, and utilize all of the tools at our disposal as we work to reach those objectives in the most effective and efficient manner possible. Every case is a serious matter, and our attorneys fight to provide the best defense possible.
Fighting for the Underdog
Our firm advocates for people who need to even the odds as they go up against powerful opponents such as wealthy corporations and insurance companies. We are here to help you reclaim your life, defend your rights and reach positive resolutions to legal disputes.
- Personal injury and wrongful death — If you are dealing with a accident or the death of a loved one after an accident, our attorneys will fight for the full benefits or proceeds due to you under the law.
- Medical negligence — Serious injuries and deaths caused by the negligent or abusive actions of medical professionals in emergency rooms, hospitals or nursing homes can leave you or a loved one facing out-of-control medical bills and an uncertain future. We will fight for the full benefits or proceeds due to you under the law.
- Workers' compensation — If you were injured while performing job-related duties, you may have a workers' compensation claim. We can help you through all aspects of the claim, from handling all matters with the insurance carrier through advocating your claim through the Workers' Compensation Commission.
- Estate planning and probate — Our attorneys will carefully draft an estate plan based on your unique needs and concerns. We will also guide surviving heirs through the probate or estate administration process.
- Insurance bad faith — When your insurance company is refusing to pay the benefits or proceeds due to you under the terms of a valid policy, we are here to help.
- Litigation — When a case is best resolved through litigation, we will not hesitate to defend your rights in the courtroom. Our attorneys have successfully handled numerous cases in every area of law that our firm handles, as well as criminal defense, wage claims, employment law issues and civil rights violations.
- Products liability — Under certain circumstances, a manufacturer, designer, and even a seller can be held responsible for injuries that result from a defective product. Let us know if you have been injured by any product.
- Real estate transactions — We provide comprehensive real estate services to both buyers and sellers of residential real estate.
- Social Security Disability — We will advocate for your rights as we fight to obtain the benefits due to you under the law.
Experienced Greenville Workers' Compensation Attorney
At the law firm of Ayers, Smithdeal & Bettis, P.C., our lawyers represent clients throughout the Piedmont, Upstate and Sandhills regions of South Carolina. Contact us toll free at 800-471-7709 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Greenwood personal injury attorney.